Homelidays Session Service has been successfully used on production environment from November 2010 to May 2014 at http://www.homelidays.com on high traffic pages. This is the last version that has been deployed on Homelidays production.Issue 1224
(Thanks for the AutoReflex (http://www.autoreflex.com
) dev team for the feedback on this one!)
Classic ASP Session exposes now a Save method that may be used with the Reload method to handle the case where a classic ASP page execute another ASP page using Server.Execute mehtod.
- Homelidays Session Service 1.0.11 x64:
- Works on Windows 2008 R2, Windows 7 SP1 x64, Windows 2008 x64, Windows 2003 x64, Windows XP x64
- Homelidays Session Service 1.0.11 x86:
- Works on Windows 2008, Windows 2003 x86 and Windows XP
- Write access issue:
- The account that runs the application pool needs to have write access to the application folder because the COM components writes logs in its installation folder.
- Issue #933 has been created for this issue.
- To work around, please give the application pool account write access to the Homelidays Session Service installation folder.